You have decided to sell your home, and you are eager to sell it ASAP! Here are some of the best ways to efficiently and effectively improve your home for a speedy sale.
First, curbside appeal. This is the first thing every potential buyer sees so make it stand out! Some suggestions:
- Hire a gardener to clean and spruce up the front entrance
- Remove superfluous items from the front of your home, i.e. garbage cans, strollers, etc.
- Put a fresh coat of paint on your home’s front door.
Second, this is the time to clean and eliminate all clutter inside your home. Here’s how:
- Give away or store extra toys, clothes, and anything else that makes it look crowded or disorganized
- Organize the kitchen countertops and closets
- Place bulky items in storage
Third, landscaping matters. A large yard cannot shine if the plants, grass and trees are in bad shape. Try the following ideas:
- Make sure the grass is mowed and driveway and walkway clear of snow
- Plant or hang fresh flowers if its summer
Fourth, look under the hood. Make the inside of your home look as good as possible.
- This is the time to do some of the minor repairs you have been putting off. This will make your home look better and may eliminate certain issues during the Inspection Period.
- Yes, it seems expensive or time-consuming. However, if you hire a handy person, this can truly make the difference and get you more money in less time.
Finally, hire a professional, licensed full time realtor like “The Mash Team”. We are realtor’s with experience and expertise that can help sell your home quickly for the best price. #cbrmr
Best of luck!