We offer our clients, family and friends over 48+ combined years in the business. We’ve seen just about as much as one can in terms of what works, what doesn’t work and what should have worked.
Sure, there’s lots of choices out there when it comes time to list your property but it’s the experience that you’re really counting on when things don’t go as planned.
That’s why you need to work with people, like us, who understand how to avoid the pitfalls surrounding the process of pricing, staging, marketing, showing and negotiating a fair price for what’s probably your biggest asset.
Call us first before making your decision to sell. Let us put the facts in front of you so that you’re an informed seller and then, if you like our plan, we can begin building a relationship that we hope will last a lifetime.
In case your clients/customers need reminding… here are the 10 top reasons for home sellers to hire a REALTOR®:
1. Realtors are experts in the field, having completed an extensive course of study.
2. Realtors are governed by the Real Estate Council of Ontario, and must adhere to provincial laws, which include a Code of Ethics.
3. Realtors have the knowledge and experience to market and stage the property, negotiate successfully, and close a deal.
4. Realtors can determine what a property is worth because they have access to the MLS® System and comparables.
5. Realtors’ marketing and exposure may yield multiple offers.
6. Realtors do the paperwork and ensure it is completed properly.
7. Realtors help protect the privacy and security of the sellers.
8. Realtors qualify buyers before showing the property. That is, they ensure people viewing a property can afford to purchase it.
9. Realtors can remain objective and are able to deal with facts when marketing a property.
10. Realtors can provide objective feedback about why a property is not selling and make recommendations based on experience.