This looks yummy
- 12 crimini mushrooms, washed and dried
- 24 whole hazelnuts plus 1 tbsp crushed hazelnuts
- 2-3 oz triple cream brie cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or mixed dried berries
- 2 tbsp hazelnut oil
- 1 spring fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Remove stem from mushrooms by cutting around and twisting off.
- Pour hazelnut oil into a mixing bowl and add mushrooms. Toss to evenly coat.
- Place mushrooms stemless side down onto baking sheet. Place in oven for about 3 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and turn over. (If your mushrooms are particularly watery, you may need to pat sheet dry or use a clean baking sheet).
- Add 1-2 whole hazelnuts to the bowl, depending on mushroom size.
- Top with 1-2 half-inch, thin slices of brie.
- Top with cranberries.
- Mix rosemary and salt evenly and sprinkle over mushrooms.
- Return to oven for additional 5 minutes baking, depending on mushroom size.
- You may wish to rest on paper towel for a moment to absorb moisture. Serve ho