We have several times, and its very stressful.
Here are 10 ways that may help you to Avoid an Tax Audit
1. Don’t Ignore the CRA’s requests for further information
2. Don’t have large or unusual changes in deductions or credits.
3. Don’t claim large home-office deductions.
4. Don’t Claim 100 per cent business use of a vehicle.
5. Not reporting income from a T-slip.
6. Don’t Report income much lower than other residents in the same area.
7. Don’t Claim an aggressive tax shelter.
8. Don’t have Recurring losses from a rental property.
9. Avoid being Self Employed
10. Don’t Have a lot of money in your TFSA
For The Complete Article: Click Here: 10 Ways to Attract A CRA Auditors Attention