Found This Site – Scary Thing is, some of it is quite true.
Click Here to Find Out What Your Name Means:
• You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings.
• You are stable, trustworthy, home loving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others.
• You resist change.
• This name does not give you great ambitions, vision, or imagination.
• It frustrates the expression of your softer, feminine qualities in that you find it difficult to express the depth of your feelings for those you love.
• It limits you to practical matters of the day, filling your life with detailed routine.
•hard work, and monotony.
• Weaknesses in the health could affect the intestinal organs, causing growths, ulcers, constipation, or glandular conditions.
• Problems from head tension affecting the eyes, ears, sinuses, or teeth could arise.
John Means – Not All True
The name of John has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.
Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.
You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.
People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.
You would be effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.
While you are honest and responsible, one weakness that is paramount in your life is your lack of self-confidence and initiative, which causes you to put things off and avoid facing issues.
Generally speaking, you have few problems with your health; however, there is a weakness affecting the fluid functions of the body.