Never lose your keys again!
- Stick Bluetooth® trackers to keys, luggage, electronics and more
- Use the free Radar app to locate lost items with your smartphone
- Track up to 20 items at once within 100 foot range
- Virtual Leash function alerts you if an object moves out of selected range
- Find It alerts give you notifications if an object comes within a selected range
- Stick-N-Find stickers have a buzzer and light, so that you can find stuff in the dark.
- Trackers are about the size of a quarter, so you can stick them just about anywhere
- Works with compatible iOS and Android™ smartphones and tablets
- Set of 2: Includes 2 Stick-N-Find Bluetooth® trackers (also includes 2 key fobs for keychain attachment)
- Set of 4: Includes 4 Stick-N-Find Bluetooth® trackers (also includes 4 key fobs for keychain attachment
Stick trackers to any item and find it with your smartphone.
Car keys, pet collars, luggage, electronics–and more! The Stick N’ Find Bluetooth® tracker works with an app to locate lost or missing objects. Just stick the trackers to whatever you don’t want to lose and download the free app. From there, you can use Stick-N-Find trackers to monitor the locations of up to 20 objects. You can use the app to get alerts if an object moves away more than the selected distance from your phone, or get notifications when your desired item comes in range again—perfect for when you’re waiting for luggage at the baggage claim.
Radar app lets you find anything within 100 feet—even in the dark.
The Stick-N-Find Radar screen displays all your devices within your desired range (up to 100 feet). You can tap the Sticker on the radar screen and decide if you would like it to buzz, flash the lights, or do both. Once you have located a sticker that you’d like to find on the Radar Screen, simply start walking in a specific direction, and see if it gets closer or farther to locate it. It’s like a high-tech version of the “hot or cold” game.
Virtual leash function is great for pets.
This feature allows you to create a virtual Leash for a particular tracker. If that tracker moves away more than the approximate selected distance from your phone, your phone will alarm you. You can even select different types of alarms for different trackers.
Specs and System Requirements
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 4.0 (Bluetooth® Low Energy)
- Range: Approximately 100 feet
- Battery: Lasts up-to 1 year (based on 30 min. a day use)
- Battery Type: CR2016 replaceable watch battery
- Diameter: 0.98 Inches x Thickness 0.16 Inches
- Weight: 0.15 ounces
- Compatibility: iPhone 4S and above, iPad 3 and above (including iPad Mini and iPad Air), The New iPod Touch (5th generation and above), Samsung Galaxy S3 and above, Samsung Note II and above, and any device running Android 4.3 & 4.4.